- The Doctor wrote LISTEN and forgot
- There was a kid under the blanket
- Orson Pink was going mad from isolation
- The Banging and screeching was causes by cooling pipes and air escaping from the broken air shield
- THERE WAS NEVER ANY CREATURE. IT WAS ALL IN THIER MINDS. The fear in this episode is the fear of not knowing, the fear of not seeing, and the fear of the belief that something is standing right behind you, right under the bed, even when there isn’t.
okay but are you seriously telling me this was a child?!
Part of the story telling aspect of the episode was that the viewers should feel the same thing as the characters.
Our perception wasn’t clear either. The gap in The Doctor’s attention that resulted in us missing him write Listen was a part of it.
As was the fact that the being beneath the sheet was blurred beyond any possible image.
OOOOHKAY NOW I GET IT MAN IM DENSE
Doctor Who Themes I Greatly Enjoy - [3/10]
↳ Doctor Who: The Eighth Doctor & Mary Shelley
My eighth favourite theme song is a version used for Big Finish’s adventures with the Eighth Doctor and Mary Shelley. I like this version because it sounds similar to the 2005 re-boot version, making the timelines between the Eighth Doctor and Ninth Doctor kind of linked in a weird way, or maybe that’s just me.
kamelion <3 handles otp
I’m still cooking.